Day 1: Welcome to Reykjavik!Arrive to Keflavik Airport in Iceland and take the Flybus airport shuttle to your accommodation in the heart of Reykjavik. After settling in, enjoy the rest of the afternoon or evening exploring the city as you wish. This cosmopolitan yet friendly capital city has something for everyone: a vibrant nightlife and live music scene, charming boutiques with local designs and a great selection of art galleries and museums. The city center also boasts an astonishing array of cozy coffee houses and restaurants that are sure to tempt your taste buds.
Day 2: From Geysers to WaterfallsThere’s no better introduction to Iceland’s unique geology and history than with a journey along the famed Golden Circle route. This guided bus tour takes you to some of Iceland’s top attractions, including Þingvellir, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the great Geysir area with its spouting hot springs, and Gullfoss, one of Iceland’s most awe-inspiring waterfalls. On the way back to Reykjavik, the tour makes a stop at the historical site of Skálholt, a major cultural centre throughout the Middle Ages. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
Day 3: Blue Lagoon & DepartureGuests departing on an afternoon flight will have time to relax at the marvelous Blue Lagoon, a natural geothermal spa famous for its healing mineral-rich waters and unique lava surroundings—a perfect way to end your short stopover in Iceland! From the Blue Lagoon, the Flybus will take you onwards to Keflavik Airport. (Note: if your flight is in the morning, we‘ll adjust your itinerary accordingly.)
Availability of accommodationPlease note: Prices are based on availability of accommodation. In the unlikely event that accommodation in your preferred category (e.g., standard, comfort, etc.) is not available at the time of booking, your travel consultant may need to book accommodation in the next available category, which would result in a higher package price. No charges will be made to your credit card until you have been contacted by your travel consultant.
PRICES & BOOKING INFORMATIONAll prices listed are per person and in Euros (EUR).
To check availability and prices of room combinations other than what is listed below, click book now. If you do not find prices for your ideal room combination then please contact us with your requirements and full details of your party.
High Season PRICES: From 1 May to 30 September 2012
Low Season PRICES: From 1 October 2012 to 30 April 2013
Save 15% on published prices in September 2012.
- Children age 0 – 2: Free of charge
- Children age 3-11: Simple: EUR 210 per child sharing room with adult Standard: EUR 280 per child sharing room with adult
- Children age 12+: Full price
- 1 Person = Single room
- 2 Sharing = One twin/double room
- 3 Sharing = Triple room
- 4 Sharing = Two twin/double rooms
Booking and confirmationAfter booking a holiday package with Icelandguest.com, you will be contacted within two working days by your designated travel consultant, who will assist with your booking and serve as your point of contact for any travel needs during your stay.
You will receive the full name and direct contact information for your travel consultant along with information about your booking, payment and what to expect during your holiday. If you are paying by credit card, no payment will be deducted from your credit card until you have been contacted by your travel consultant.
We recommend booking at least three weeks in advance.
Travel DocumentsFor all bookings, we provide the following travel documents:
- Pro-forma and confirmation invoices
- Booking overview with information about all your services in Iceland
- Electronic vouchers for each of your services
- Full itinerary
Delivery of travel documentsTravel documents will be delivered as follows:
- At time of deposit payment: You will receive the pro-forma invoice by email
- Within 30 days of deposit payment: You will receive the full itinerary by email
- At time of full payment: You will receive the confirmation invoice and all vouchers by email
- 2 nights' accommodation (simple/standard/quality) in Reykjavik, breakfast included
- Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik via Flybus on arrival
- Golden Circle guided bus tour
- Blue Lagoon & Keflavík Airport transfer via Flybus on departure (entrance fee included)
- Detailed itinerary sent by PDF
- 24-hour emergency service
- Taxes and service fee
- Flight to/from Iceland
- Meals and drinks at restaurants (unless otherwise stated)
- Personal travel insurance
We're here to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us. A travel consultant will reply to your inquiry within one business day.