Action City Break
Day 1: Action begins in Reykjavik!Arrive to Keflavik Airport in Iceland and transfer by Flybus to your accommodation in the heart of Reykjavik. After settling in, use the rest of the afternoon or evening to explore your surroundings at your leisure.
This cosmopolitan yet friendly capital city has something for everyone: a vibrant nightlife and live music scene, charming boutiques with local designs and a great selection of art galleries and museums. The city center also boasts an astonishing array of cozy coffee houses and restaurants that are sure to tempt your taste buds.
Day 2: Snowmobile Safari & Golden CircleToday, we‘ll kick the action into higher gear with a snowmobile safari on the endless white landscapes of Langjökull, Iceland’s second largest glacier—an exhilarating one-hour tour that will take your breath away.
We then head to Þingvellir National Park, our first stop on the “Golden Circle” route, an area known for its exceptional beauty, unique geology and historical importance. Further along, we‘ll see the steaming hot springs and spouting Strokkur geyser at the great Geysir area and Gullfoss, the queen of Icelandic waterfalls. On return to Reykjavik, the rest of the day is free for you to create your own adventures.
Day 3: Reykjavík & Blue Lagoon
We‘ll start the day with a guided sightseeing tour by bus and foot, a great way to get a local's perspective on the city‘s neighborhoods, landmarks and best-kept secrets.
Day 4: End of the AdventureAll good adventures must come to an end! When it’s time to head home after this action-packed break, transfer to Keflavik Airport via Flybus. If your flight is in the afternoon, you’ll have some spare time to visit some of Reykjavik’s attractions.
Availability of accommodationPlease note: Prices are based on the availability of accommodation. In the unlikely event that an accommodation in your preferred category is not available at the time of booking, your travel consultant may need to book an alternative accommodation in the next available category, which could result in a higher package price. If you choose not to accept the alternative, we would instead offer you a full refund of the package and cancel the booking.
PRICES & BOOKING INFORMATIONAll prices listed are per person and in Euros (EUR).
To check availability and prices of room combinations other than what is listed below, click book now. If you do not find prices for your ideal room combination then please contact us with your requirements and full details of your party.
PRICES: From 1 May to 30 September
|1 Adult||2 Adults||3 Adults||4 Adults|
|Gest-inn or similar (Simple)||€ 680||€ 560||€ 529||€ 560|
|Fosshótel Lind or similar (Standard)||€ 854||€ 642||€ 592||€ 642|
|Hotel Klettur or similar (Comfort)||€ 889||€ 681||€ 618||€ 681|
|Hilton Reykjavik Nordica or similar (Quality)||€ 1106||€ 792||€ 706||€ 792|
- Children age 0 – 2: Free of charge
- Children age 3-11: Simple: EUR 210 per child sharing room with adult Standard: EUR 280 per child sharing room with adult
- Children age 12+: Full price
- 1 Person = Single room
- 2 Sharing = One twin/double room
- 3 Sharing = Triple room
- 4 Sharing = Two twin/double rooms
Booking and confirmationAfter booking a holiday package with Icelandguest.com, you will be contacted by email within two working days by your designated travel consultant, who will assist with your booking and serve as your point of contact for any travel needs during your stay. The email will include the full name and direct contact information for your travel consultant along with information about your booking, payment and what to expect during your holiday.
We recommend booking at least three weeks in advance.
Travel DocumentsFor all bookings, we provide the following travel documents:
- Pro-forma and confirmation invoices
- Booking overview with information about all your services in Iceland
- Electronic vouchers for each of your services
- Full itinerary
Delivery of travel documentsTravel documents will be delivered as follows:
- At time of deposit payment: You will receive the pro-forma invoice by email
- Within 30 days of deposit payment: You will receive the full itinerary by email
- At time of full payment: You will receive the confirmation invoice and all vouchers by email
- Accommodation (budget/comfort/quality) for 3 nights in Reykjavik; continental breakfast included
- Gullfoss, Geysir and Snowmobiling tour
- Guided city sightseeing tour
- Blue Lagoon Entrance-fee and transfers
- Fly-bus return from Keflavik Intn Airport to your Reykjavik accommodation
- Detailed itinerary sent by PDF
- 24-hours emergency-service
- Taxes and service fee
- Flight to/from Iceland
- Meals and drinks at restaurants (unless otherwise stated)
- Personal travel insurance
We're here to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us. A travel consultant will reply to your inquiry within one business day.